Property assessments of building faults –
Property assessments of building structures are usually carried out during the construction, on completion and during the life of the building.
Assessments are by visual inspections and at times cutting into the structure to find the source of concealed defects causing water penetration issues.
Overview of our company’s professional expertise and services
Building Diagnosis Centre has offered advise during our technical property assessments since we commenced design and construction of residential buildings, and alterations and additions since 1976 and professional consultancy since 1987 to present times (2021). Refer to our summary of services below:
- All types of building and construction issues and disputes.
- Building Inspections > defect detection > recommendations > check repair.
- Building façades, roofs and basement issues.
- Water seepage damage and waterproofing protection.
- Corrosion of coastal concrete, masonry, and steel structures.
- Faulty work and building dispute complaints.
- Remedial works’ contracts (inspections/advise).
- Generating specifications and scope of work.
- Arranging tenders.
- Critiquing tenders.
- Periodic inspections of rectifications.
- Assessing progress payment claims.
- Advising when work is completed, and
- Expert witness consignments – NSW Fair Trading, NCAT & District Court.
Talk to us and find out how we can assist. Phone Robert Speirs-Ferrari on 0408 911 210